Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sorrow for Becky



Words cannot describe the sorrow in our hearts for Becky today. We pray that God will comfort her and her family over the loss of their loved one.
Becky is a tremendous lady whose heart is full of love and generosity. She means so much to us and we love her dearly. Please stop today and say a prayer for her and her family.
Thank you.

"Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelemed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I." Psalm 61:1-2

4 comments:

Lori said...

thanks for letting me know girls...i don't know Becky, but i will be praying for her...as a mother whose oldest son is also named Jordan, hearing this news was like someone squeezing my heart...oh, i am just so sad for her...i can't stop crying...

Maisy said...

Praying is what I am doing.
Sorry for her loss!!

Maisy said...

Chas~
You give those girls a big hug from me and tell them I am sooooo excited to receive my sweet package from them.
They already have a fan :)

Kasey said...

lovely woman, and I'm praying for her pain.
xo