Monday, January 19, 2009

Meet Shauna...kind of.

I'm filling in for Shauna as her ghost blogger. The reason that she has never wrote a post is that every time she presses the internet button on her computer--it goes dead.

Black as a moonless night. Motionless as a deer in the headlights.

Whatever analogy...a new computer is needed in her future. We'll see what the coming economy holds.

So, I am going to show you some photos of her kids rooms. They are darling, oh, and the rooms are pretty sweet too :)

First there is LittlePunkins nursery:


a sweet place to slumber


the swinging pendulum is mesmerizing


hello there fella


I took the photos at night and the lighting...not so good. It doesn't do justice for how great the paint colors are.


And now for PrettyPrincess's room:

Isn't that antique mirror fantastic?


thought you'd like a closer view


A little chair I made for my sweet niece


Every princess needs a unicorn! The frame holds her felt pictures to play with.

7 comments:

Lori said...

poor Shauna...that must be so frustrating...those rooms look adorable!!!

Maisy said...

The rooms are gorgeous. Some people just have "it"....she's one of them!
Thanks for sharing the pics of her kids rooms :)

Unknown said...

Those are adorable rooms! I love the color pallet!

~Liz

kraftykash said...

Love the chair! Very Creative. :)

Kasey said...

darling rooms!!

Jeanne Oliver said...

What a beautiful room....I want to sleep in there!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

What darling little rooms!!!!!!
xo
Becky